Consulting for us, perhaps more than anything else, is about having perspective.
Our unique perspective comes from serving hundreds of churches and thousands of pastors over many years. More importantly, we love helping pastors benefit from the perspective God has given us. Most often, this takes place in a staff retreat setting of 8-12 team members in attendance as well as pastor gatherings of 125+ in attendance. Further, we’re often invited in to do Church Assessments over a 2-4 day timeframe in an effort to bring clarity, insight and recommended next steps related to a problem or challenge.
Common Topics Covered
Staff Retreats (1 – 2 days)
- Making Progress on Deep, Daunting Leadership Challenges
- Understanding and Responding to Technical versus Adaptive Challenges
- Developing Key Leadership Competencies: Diagnosing Situations, Intervening Skillfully, Managing Self and Energizing Others
- Increasing Team Cohesion and Effectiveness Using the KOLB Learning Styles Inventory
- Post-retreat report is included that provides the following:
Pastor Gatherings (1 day)
- The Maturity Gap Index – Closing the gap between our gifting/abilities/talents and our character and maturity
- The Six Relationships Every Pastor Needs to Thrive
- The Dangers of Isolation and Secrets
- Recognizing our Blind Spots
- The Importance of Story
- Collapsing Relational Triangles
Our standard fee for events of this nature is $5000 for 1-day and $8,000 for 2-days for a team of 2-3. Travel expenses and any subsequent travel are not included in the base price but are the responsibility of the church.
Get the Right Kind of Consulting
Take a step towards gaining the perspective you need.